Ventana Double Cone Trail - Los Padres National Forest
Trail Distance 7.53 Miles
The Ventana Double Cone Trail is a scenic 7.53 mile trail in the Ventana Wilderness in Monterey County . The trail connects Skinner Ridge Trail 1E04 along a few camps and Little Pines Mountain 4189 feet and then completes at Ventana Double Cone 4853 feet .
- Trail #: 2E04
- Wilderness Area: Ventana
- County: Monterey County
- Ranger District: Monterey Ranger District
- Trail-head Latitude: 36.36501
- Trail-head Longitude: -121.74888
- Trail Condition: Kind of Good - Little to no bushwacking and easily followable
- Topo Maps:
Activities & Features:
- Day Hiking
- Panoramic Views
- Wildlife Viewing
- Wilderness Camping
- Total Elevation Gain: + 3166 feet.
- Total Elevation Loss: - 1702 feet.
- Overall Average Slope Gain: + 12 %.
- Overall Average Slope Loss: - 9 %.
- Kilometers: (km)
- Meters: (m)
- Miles: (mi)
- Feet: (ft)
- Average Slope: (%)
- Big Pines Camp - Ventana Wilderness (3400 feet)
- Pat Springs Camp (3700 feet)
- Lone Pine Camp (4000 feet)
Submitted Trail Reports
Have you hiked this trail in the past? Please share. Be the first one to add a quick report below.
Leave A Trail Report
- Survey / Report Form - Please click this box to open the form.
Questions or Comments
Last Updated: Monday, February 29, 2016