Skinner Ridge Trail - Los Padres National Forest
Trail Distance 7.14 Miles
The Skinner Ridge Trail is a scenic 7.14 mile trail in the Ventana Wilderness in Monterey County . The trail starts at Bottochers Gap Car Camp (2200 feet) and climbs to Devils Peak (4158 feet) and finally connects with the Ventana Double Cone Trail (2E04). Please let us know if you have explored this trail recently.
- Trail #: 1E04
- Wilderness Area: Ventana
- County: Monterey County
- Ranger District: Monterey Ranger District
- Trail-head Latitude: 36.35454
- Trail-head Longitude: -121.81402
- Water Sources: unknown
- Trail Condition: Bad - Trail may require some bushwhacking and/or searching for markers due to potential sub standard trail conditions
- Topo Maps:
Activities & Features:
- Day Hiking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Wilderness Camping
- Total Elevation Gain: + 7514 feet.
- Total Elevation Loss: - 1963 feet.
- Overall Average Slope Gain: + 19 %.
- Overall Average Slope Loss: - 22 %.
- Kilometers: (km)
- Meters: (m)
- Miles: (mi)
- Feet: (ft)
- Average Slope: (%)
Bottochers Gap Car Camp (2200 feet)
Comings Camp (3200 feet)
Submitted Trail Reports
Have you hiked this trail in the past? Please share. Be the first one to add a quick report below.
Leave A Trail Report
- Survey / Report Form - Please click this box to open the form.
Questions or Comments
Last Updated: Monday, February 29, 2016