Tin House Trail - Los Padres National Forest
Trail Distance 1.16 Miles
The Tin House Trail is a 1.16 mile connector trail in the Ventana Wilderness in Monterey County . The trail connects Mt Manuel Trail 2E06 to the Tin House Camp (2400 feet).
- Trail #: 2E05
- Wilderness Area: Ventana
- County: Monterey County
- Ranger District: Monterey Ranger District
- Trail-head Latitude: 36.28718
- Trail-head Longitude: -121.77799
- Water Sources: South Fork of the Little Sur River
- Trail Condition: Kind of Good - Little to no bushwacking and easily followable
- Topo Maps:
Activities & Features:
- Day Hiking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Wilderness Camping
- Total Elevation Gain: + 535 feet.
- Total Elevation Loss: - 920 feet.
- Overall Average Slope Gain: + 18 %.
- Overall Average Slope Loss: - 25 %.
- Kilometers: (km)
- Meters: (m)
- Miles: (mi)
- Feet: (ft)
- Average Slope: (%)
Tin House Camp (2400 feet)
Submitted Trail Reports
Have you hiked this trail in the past? Please share. Be the first one to add a quick report below.
Leave A Trail Report
- Survey / Report Form - Please click this box to open the form.
Questions or Comments
Last Updated: Monday, February 29, 2016