Ballinger Route 29 OHV Trail - Los Padres National Forest
Trail Distance 4.59 Miles
Facilities at Ballinger Campground include: restrooms; campsites with tables and fire rings, and trails to accommodate all levels of riders. There is no garbage service, so you must pack out what you pack in.
- Trail #: 24W09.29
- Wilderness Area: Non Wilderness Area
- County: Ventura County
- Ranger District: Mt. Pinos Ranger District
- Trail-head Latitude: 34.85225
- Trail-head Longitude: -119.46035
- Trail Condition: Good
- Topo Maps:
Activities & Features:
- Total Elevation Gain: + 1886 feet.
- Total Elevation Loss: - 718 feet.
- Overall Average Slope Gain: + 10 %.
- Overall Average Slope Loss: - 8 %.
- Kilometers: (km)
- Meters: (m)
- Miles: (mi)
- Feet: (ft)
- Average Slope: (%)
Submitted Trail Reports
Have you hiked this trail in the past? Please share. Be the first one to add a quick report below.
Leave A Trail Report
- Survey / Report Form - Please click this box to open the form.
Questions or Comments
Last Updated: Monday, March 28, 2016