Tony Trail - Los Padres National Forest
Trail Distance 2.63 Miles
The Tony Trail is a 2.63 mile trail in the Ventana Wilderness in Monterey County . Starting at Tassarajara Hot Springs the trail climbs up to the Marble Peak Trail (4E07)
- Trail #: 4E06
- Wilderness Area: Ventana
- County: Monterey County
- Ranger District: Monterey Ranger District
- Trail-head Latitude: 36.23465
- Trail-head Longitude: -121.54951
- Trail Condition: Kind of Good - Little to no bushwacking and easily followable
- Topo Maps:
Activities & Features:
- Day Hiking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Wilderness Camping
- Total Elevation Gain: + 1454 feet.
- Total Elevation Loss: - 1684 feet.
- Overall Average Slope Gain: + 10 %.
- Overall Average Slope Loss: - 10 %.
- Kilometers: (km)
- Meters: (m)
- Miles: (mi)
- Feet: (ft)
- Average Slope: (%)
Submitted Trail Reports
Have you hiked this trail in the past? Please share. Be the first one to add a quick report below.
Leave A Trail Report
- Survey / Report Form - Please click this box to open the form.
Questions or Comments
Last Updated: Monday, February 29, 2016