Santa Lucia Peak Trail - Los Padres National Forest
Trail Distance 2.69 Miles
The Santa Lucia Peak Trail is a short 2.69 mile connector trail in the Ventana Wilderness in Monterey County . The trail connects the Santa Lucia Creek Trail to Junipero Serra Peak. Please let us know if you have explored this trail recently.
- Trail #: 6E01
- Wilderness Area: Ventana
- County: Monterey County
- Ranger District: Monterey Ranger District
- Trail-head Latitude: 36.14058
- Trail-head Longitude: -121.43495
- Trail Condition: Kind of Good - Little to no bushwacking and easily followable
- Topo Maps:
Activities & Features:
- Day Hiking
- Panoramic Views
- Wildlife Viewing
- Wilderness Camping
- Total Elevation Gain: + 1932 feet.
- Total Elevation Loss: - 455 feet.
- Overall Average Slope Gain: + 16 %.
- Overall Average Slope Loss: - 11 %.
- Kilometers: (km)
- Meters: (m)
- Miles: (mi)
- Feet: (ft)
- Average Slope: (%)
Submitted Trail Reports
Have you hiked this trail in the past? Please share. Be the first one to add a quick report below.
Leave A Trail Report
- Survey / Report Form - Please click this box to open the form.
Questions or Comments
Last Updated: Monday, February 29, 2016