|01-07-2018||Los Padres Forest Association||Flowing|
|11-14-2015||Los Padres Forest Association||Trickle|
|07-28-2014||Los Padres Forest Association||Flowing|
The camp and creek names were originally spelled "Jon" which was later anglicized to "'John". Named for Jon Power who was a man who lived in the area in the early 1900's. He used the area to pasture stock.
The camp is a little over 1 1/2 miles by trail up the canyon from Highway 33 on the Potrero John Trail (23W06).