De Angulo Trail - Los Padres National Forest
Trail Distance 0.90 Miles
The De Angulo Trail is a short 1 mile trail just outside the Ventana Wilderness, located in Monterey County. The trail climbs from the Partington Ridge Road and completes at the North Coast Road (20S05.1).
- Trail #: 2E07
- Wilderness Area: Non Wilderness Area
- County: Monterey County
- Ranger District: Monterey Ranger District
- Trail-head Latitude: 36.19968
- Trail-head Longitude: -121.69854
- Trail Condition: Kind of Good - Little to no bushwacking and easily followable
- Topo Maps:
Activities & Features:
- Day Hiking
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Total Elevation Gain: + 1134 feet.
- Total Elevation Loss: - 98 feet.
- Overall Average Slope Gain: + 25 %.
- Overall Average Slope Loss: - 19 %.
- Kilometers: (km)
- Meters: (m)
- Miles: (mi)
- Feet: (ft)
- Average Slope: (%)
Submitted Trail Reports
Have you hiked this trail in the past? Please share. Be the first one to add a quick report below.
Leave A Trail Report
- Survey / Report Form - Please click this box to open the form.
Questions or Comments
Last Updated: Thursday, February 18, 2016