Gamboa Trail - Los Padres National Forest
Trail Distance 4.39 Miles
The Gamboa Trail is a scenic 4.39 mile trail in the Ventana Wilderness in Monterey County . The trail connects Stone Ridge Trail (4E13) and the North Coast Ridge Trail (3E10). The trail has a junction midway with the Cone Peak Trail (4E12).
- Trail #: 4E11
- Wilderness Area: Ventana
- County: Monterey County
- Ranger District: Monterey Ranger District
- Trail Condition: Kind of Good - Little to no bushwacking and easily followable
- Topo Maps:
Activities & Features:
- Day Hiking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Wilderness Camping
- Total Elevation Gain: + 3590 feet.
- Total Elevation Loss: - 1460 feet.
- Overall Average Slope Gain: + 22 %.
- Overall Average Slope Loss: - 18 %.
- Kilometers: (km)
- Meters: (m)
- Miles: (mi)
- Feet: (ft)
- Average Slope: (%)
Submitted Trail Reports
Have you hiked this trail in the past? Please share. Be the first one to add a quick report below.
Leave A Trail Report
- Survey / Report Form - Please click this box to open the form.
Questions or Comments
Last Updated: Wednesday, March 2, 2016