Soda Trail - Los Padres National Forest
Trail Distance 0.45 Miles
The Soda Trail is a short 0.45 mile connector trail in the Non Wilderness Area Wilderness in Monterey County . The trail starts from Highway 1 just after the Buckeye Trailhead and connects with the Buckeye Trail (5E09)
which then enters the Silver Peak Wilderness.
- Trail #: 5E17
- Wilderness Area: Non Wilderness Area
- County: Monterey County
- Ranger District: Monterey Ranger District
- Trail-head Latitude: 35.82169
- Trail-head Longitude: -121.37438
- Trail Condition: Good - Trail is easy to follow and is in good shape
- Topo Maps:
Activities & Features:
- Day Hiking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Total Elevation Gain: + 398 feet.
- Total Elevation Loss: - 121 feet.
- Overall Average Slope Gain: + 19 %.
- Overall Average Slope Loss: - 22 %.
- Kilometers: (km)
- Meters: (m)
- Miles: (mi)
- Feet: (ft)
- Average Slope: (%)
Submitted Trail Reports
Have you hiked this trail in the past? Please share. Be the first one to add a quick report below.
Leave A Trail Report
- Survey / Report Form - Please click this box to open the form.
Questions or Comments
Last Updated: Monday, February 29, 2016