Rinconada Trail - Los Padres National Forest
Trail Distance 1.75 Miles
The Rinconada Trail is a scenic 1.75 mile trail in San Luis Obispo County . The trail head is off West Pozo Rd at 35.2904, -120.47483. The trail is sort of a connector trail to the Little Falls Trail and Big Falls Trail.
- Trail #: 14E30
- Wilderness Area: Non Wilderness Area
- County: San Luis Obispo County
- Ranger District: Santa Lucia Ranger District
- Trail-head Latitude: 35.2904
- Trail-head Longitude: -120.47483
- Water Sources: No Water Available
- Trail Condition: Good - Trail is easy to follow and is in good shape
- Topo Maps:
Activities & Features:
- Day Hiking
- Panoramic Views
- Wildlife Viewing
- Total Elevation Gain: + 864 feet.
- Total Elevation Loss: - 500 feet.
- Overall Average Slope Gain: + 14 %.
- Overall Average Slope Loss: - 12 %.
- Kilometers: (km)
- Meters: (m)
- Miles: (mi)
- Feet: (ft)
- Average Slope: (%)
Los Padres Forest Association - 07-18-2015
Submitted Trail Reports
- Rinconada Trail Survey - 07-18-2015 - by Los Padres Forest Association
|Link:|| Rinconada Trail |
|Date:|| 07-18-2015 |
|Surveyor Name:||Los Padres Forest Association|
|Trail description:||VWR Sandy and Bill removed a fallen tree from the trail. Very hot day, many of the oaks are showing stress from the drought.|
|Mode of transport:||Stock|
|Trail condition:||Needs some work|
Photo Bill and Sandy
Leave A Trail Report
- Survey / Report Form - Please click this box to open the form.
Questions or Comments
Last Updated: Wednesday, February 24, 2016