|Link:||Miller Canyon Trail|
|Surveyor Name:||Allison S.|
This trail is passable and fun! However, I would NOT recommend it for inexperienced hikers as it is not maintained (some downed trees, brush and rock slides) and marked only with small flags the majority of the way. If you did not pay close attention it would be easy to get disoriented. There are several stream crossings and it is mostly downhill from China Camp to the dam. The terrain is beautiful, you are trekking down the sunny side of the canyon and overlooking the forest. Evidence of wild pigs and lots of wildlife. Bring lots of water!
I read somewhere that this trail was listed as "NOT recommended," and we went anyway. If you are not familiar with this area or new to hiking I would pick a more well-marked, cleaned up trail. If you want the challenge, it was a good time and very beautiful.
|Mode of transport:||Hike|
|Trail condition:||Needs some work|
|Condition details:||Passable, fun trail strictly marked with small flags. Must pay attention!|
|Number of trees down:||8|
1. Click on a trail or road for more information
2. Click a icon for more information
3. Right click the map for Location data
4. Use the Find Me button to show your location on the map
5. Toggle map layers with the + Map Layers drop down button
6. Double click map for to zoom in or use the + or - buttons on your key board.