Toad Springs OHV Trail - Los Padres National Forest
Trail Distance 7.00 Miles
- Trail #: 22W01
- Wilderness Area: Non Wilderness Area
- County: Ventura County
- Ranger District: Mt. Pinos Ranger District
- Trail-head Latitude: 34.80066
- Trail-head Longitude: -119.29526
- Trail Condition: Moderate
- Topo Maps:
Activities & Features:
- Total Elevation Gain: + 2048 feet.
- Total Elevation Loss: - 905 feet.
- Overall Average Slope Gain: + 7 %.
- Overall Average Slope Loss: - 7 %.
- Kilometers: (km)
- Meters: (m)
- Miles: (mi)
- Feet: (ft)
- Average Slope: (%)
Submitted Trail Reports
- Toad Springs OHV Trail Survey - 10-03-2015 - by RSO McCabe
|Link:|| Toad Springs OHV Trail |
|Date:|| 10-03-2015 |
|Surveyor Name:||RSO McCabe|
|Trail description:||The trail is in good condition till the old slide. There is a big oak tree down across the trail, it is passable by hikers but not stock. There is an old wooden trail sign marking the turn up and over the slide area. The trail is marked by too many ducks. Got to the junction and headed for Mesa Springs. Was close but running out of daylight and trail is very difficult to find at the turn off the mesa. |
|Mode of transport:||Hike|
|Trail condition:||Needs some work|
Leave A Trail Report
- Survey / Report Form - Please click this box to open the form.
Questions or Comments
Last Updated: Wednesday, March 30, 2016