Fernandez Trail - Los Padres National Forest
Trail Distance 4.34 Miles
The Fernandez Trail is a 4 mile trail in the located in San Luis Obispo County. The trail connects the Black Mountain Road (29S10) and the Fernandez Road (28S02.1)
- Trail #: 15E04
- Wilderness Area: Non Wilderness Area
- County: San Luis Obispo County
- Ranger District: Santa Lucia Ranger District
- Trail-head Latitude: 35.40682
- Trail-head Longitude: -120.30787
- Trail Condition: Kind of Good - Little to no bushwacking and easily followable
- Topo Maps:
Activities & Features:
- Day Hiking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Total Elevation Gain: + 583 feet.
- Total Elevation Loss: - 1676 feet.
- Overall Average Slope Gain: + 9 %.
- Overall Average Slope Loss: - 8 %.
- Kilometers: (km)
- Meters: (m)
- Miles: (mi)
- Feet: (ft)
- Average Slope: (%)
Submitted Trail Reports
- Fernandez Trail Survey - 12-03-2017 - by Los Padres Forest Association
|Link:|| Fernandez Trail |
|Date:|| 12-03-2017 |
|Surveyor Name:||Los Padres Forest Association|
|Trail description:||CCCMB worked on the Fernandez Trail doing brush work and made great progress. Sections remain brushy and CCCMB plans to continue work in 2018. If interested in helping contact CCCMB.|
|Mode of transport:||Bicycle|
|Trail condition:||Needs some work|
Leave A Trail Report
- Survey / Report Form - Please click this box to open the form.
Questions or Comments
Last Updated: Thursday, February 18, 2016