Sand Dollar Jade Cove Trail - Los Padres National Forest
Trail Distance 0.72 Miles
A short coastal bluff trail at Plaskett Creek Campground. This trail has great views of the Pacific Ocean and gives access to Sand Dollar Beach and Jade Cove. Please see Plaskett Creek Campground for more information.
- Trail #: 5E13
- Wilderness Area: Non Wilderness Area
- County: Monterey County
- Ranger District: Monterey Ranger District
- Trail-head Latitude: 35.92034
- Trail-head Longitude: -121.467
- Trail Condition: Good - Trail is easy to follow and is in good shape
- Topo Maps:
Activities & Features:
- Day Hiking
- Mountain Biking
- Panoramic Views
- Picnic Area
- Wildlife Viewing
- Total Elevation Gain: + 561 feet.
- Total Elevation Loss: - 562 feet.
- Overall Average Slope Gain: + 14 %.
- Overall Average Slope Loss: - 11 %.
- Kilometers: (km)
- Meters: (m)
- Miles: (mi)
- Feet: (ft)
- Average Slope: (%)
Plaskett Creek Campground (150 feet)
Submitted Trail Reports
Have you hiked this trail in the past? Please share. Be the first one to add a quick report below.
Leave A Trail Report
- Survey / Report Form - Please click this box to open the form.
Questions or Comments
Last Updated: Monday, February 29, 2016